What is a Certificate of Origin?
A Certificate of Origin is a document declaring in which country a commodity or good was manufactured. The certificate of origin contains information regarding the product's destination and country of export and is required by many treaty agreements before being accepted into another nation.
For Englewood Companies doing business overseas, the Englewood Chamber of Commerce provides required Certificates of Origin and will also stamp your commercial invoices.
Simply make sure that your certificates and invoices have the proper wording and we will sign and stamp them at the time that you come into the office.
The cost is:
- $125 per certificate, or
- Unlimited Certificates if your Chamber Membership dues are paid for the year.
Click Here to print or download a blank Certificate of Origin
What to Bring With You
At least two (2) originals of:
- Certificate of Origin. Make sure to fill out your Certificate before coming in.
- Bill of Lading. Shipping documentation.
- Commercial Invoice or Packing List for us to compare to the Certificate of Origin.
- Payment. Credit Card, Check, or Exact Cash. Payment is due at the time of signing.
Please call 201-568-5154 to make sure we are available and in the office.
If you have any questions please feel free to email us at email@example.com.